Terms and Conditions
- Seat Belts are to be worn at all times. No smoking in vehicles.
- The booking customer/client agrees to pay the balance due two weeks prior to the date by direct debit or cash. Full payment before departure.
- The booking customer/client is responsible to ensure all passengers are aware of these conditions, and is also responsible for any damage to exterior, interior and or contents of the vehicle. Breakage of glasses will be charged at $5.00 per glass.
- The deposit is non-refundable and is due on initial booking to secure the date.
- We agree to adhere to our start and finish times but will not be liable for any change in timing for providing the service due to any and all circumstances.
- Overtime can be negotiated with the chauffer once the booked time has elapsed.
- We will accept no responsibility for lateness caused by the client or unaccounted for traffic situations.
- We reserve the right to substitute any vehicle with another vehicle or refund (in full) any amount paid if we are unable to provide a vehicle due to an emergency or conditions outside of our control.
- Drivers are under strict instruction to stop and not proceed if they believe any person is not in a fit state to travel, (inclusive of unruly behaviour and any mess made). Cost to sanitize the interior of a vehicle starts at $250.00 and goes up depending upon the extent of the problem. Plus any work the vehicle is unable to attend. Costs will be cash payment at the time.
- All one-hour bookings will allow up to 2 pick-up points in close proximity and still get you to your destination in time. Be sure to allow enough time for "Photo Happy Snaps". To allow for a more relaxing time it may pay to book for an extra 30 minutes. Each extra pick up not advised when booking will attract a $20.00 fee plus overtime if applicable.
- If you feel that you may be pushing to be at a destination on time we advise that you book that bit earlier and allow for the extra time.
- Liquor be consumed in the vehicle. Please consult us first.
- Alcohol cannot be consumed by persons under the age of 18.
- Under no circumstance is any part of the body to protrude from the vehicle. If this occurs you may be asked to terminate. This is against the law at all times.
- We shall not be held responsible to any person or persons, company or syndicate for injuries and are absolved from all liability. These terms and conditions will be enforced to ensure future patrons are guaranteed good service with a clean and safe environment to enjoy their tour / cruise in a limousine. Relax sit back and enjoy the company of your partner or friends whilst your chauffeur drives you in comfort and style to and from your destination.